Contrary to popular belief, Texas weather does not consist of clear skies, sunshine and unicorns year-round. It’s actually incredibly unpredictable, which kind of sucks. But I won’t complain because we get gorgeous weather more often than many less fortunate states in the U.S. – looking at you Minnesota.
This week has actually been pretty drab – lots of drizzle and mugginess, which made the traffic worse and the workweek more monotonous than it already is. But clouds supposedly have silver linings and there were a few bright, colorful moments worth documenting via camera phone. Happy Friday!
- Granny’s Pie doughnut with strawberries from Gourdough’s
- Vietnamese vermicelli bowl from Elizabeth Street Cafe
- My roommate paying for brunch; notice the variety of paper
- The Nocturnal Wonderland lineup was announced on Wednesday and I desperately want to go see Calvin Harris and Royksopp! Above photo was from last year’s festival.
- Fortunately, sad cloudy days almost always lead to the most magnificent sunsets.
Phoenix: Love Like a Sunset Part III
Have a good weekend, kids.